[dsdp-tm-dev] Meeting Notes - TM Phone Meeting (Sep.6)

Hi all,

the meeting notes of today's phone conf on TM are here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/DSDP/TM/Phone_Meeting_6-Sep-2006

EVERYBODY please sign up according to the action items.

- Sign up for testing
  http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/RSE_1.0_Testing

- Review the 2.0 Plan items
  http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/RSE_2.0_Planning

On the Testing page, I have signed you up according to my basic
knowledge already. Please review your signups, and put an "OK"
in the first column when you reviewed it.

Look at details like the JVM you want to use, fill in the exact
OS version that you use, add RSE Features that you can imagine
to test.

The more detailed we plan our testing, the less effort it will
be for each of us while still getting the best possible coverage.

I EXPECT EACH PARTICIPANT OF TODAY'S CALL TO REVIEW THE TEST
SIGNUPS BY WEDNESDAY NEXT WEEK.

Its also OK to delete your line from the page if you don't think
you can test anything. But I expect everybody to review the page.

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top