[dsdp-tm-dev] RE: SubSystemConfiguration vs. SubSystemFactory ??

Interesting idea.

In most cases where we have to grab the SubSystemConfiguration from the
subsystem we would continue to do so.  So its possible this won't be as bad
as I initially suspected. This is a pretty pervasive hit though and it
affects the extension points. Would you expect to define both subystem
factory and subsystem configuration extension points independently or would
a subsystem factory provide a subsystem configuration to the subsystems it
creates?
David Dykstal
david_dykstal@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top