[dsdp-tm-dev] RE: SubSystemConfiguration vs. SubSystemFactory ??

The latter.

Only one extension point for the factory.

The factory would create the subsystem, passing in an
initial configuration (which the subsystem may modify later).
The subsystem would return its configuration.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm