Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] Committer Phone Meeting tomorrow 9.30am EDT

Committers -

I will be hosting the Skype conference. If you are logged in at the
conference start time I will include you in the startup list. If you are
late send a chat notice and I'll add you to the conference. I'm getting the
backup teleconference numbers now and will post them soon.
_______________________
David Dykstal
david_dykstal@xxxxxxxxxx

             Martin Oberhuber
             <martin.oberhuber
             @windriver.com>                                            To
                                       David Dykstal/Rochester/IBM@IBMUS,
             05/30/2006 04:01          David McKnight
             AM                        <dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx>, Kushal Munir
                                       <kmunir@xxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc
                                       Target Management developer
                                       discussions
                                       <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] Committer Phone
                                       Meeting tomorrow 9.30am EDT

Hello committers,

we had tentatively scheduled a Skype meeting for tomorrow wed at 9.30am
Toronto time.
Is this still OK?
I've set up an agenda page at

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/DSDP/TM/Committer_Phone_Meeting_31-May-2006

Feel free to edit.

I'll have another meeting at 10am Toronto, so let's start on time.

Thanks
Martin

Back to the top