RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] New time slot for monthly TM phone calls?

See PLA> below – Regards Peter L

-----Original Message-----
From: dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Oberhuber, Martin
Sent: Mittwoch, 19. April 2006 16:38
To: Target Management developer discussions
Subject: [dsdp-tm-dev] New time slot for monthly TM phone calls?

Hello,

given that Greg Watson from the PTP project can never join our

regular TM phone calls, and some of my peers at Wind River would

also want to use a meeting slot on monday, I wanted to check if

the community were OK with a different meeting slot.

Here are a few suggestions:

* Every 2nd Thursday of the month, 9am PST

  - This might match nicely the CDT monthly calls which are on

    every 1st Thursday of the month

PLA> Will not work for me.

* Every 1st wednesday of the month, 9am PST

PLA> Will work.

* Every 1st tuesday of the month, 9am PST

PLA> Will work most times.

* Every 2nd wednesday of the month, 9am PST

PLA> Will not work for me.

* Every 2nd wednesday of the month, 9am PST

Please let me know if you are uncomfortable with any of the

suggestions. If I don't get any objections, I'd pick the first

proposal (2nd thursday of the month), which would mean our

next meeting were May 11 instead of May 8 as currently scheduled.

Thanks,

Martin

--

Dipl.-Ing. Martin Oberhuber        mailto:martin.oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Member of Technical Staff          Phone  (UTC +1h): +43 (662) 457915-85

Wind River Systems (Salzburg) GmbH              Fax: +43 (662) 457915-6

Jakob-Haringer-Str.8, A-5020 Salzburg, Austria  http://www.windriver.com