RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] New time slot for monthly TM phone calls?

Hello,

given that the DD project thinks about doing a monthly
phone call piggypacked after the TM call, I'd like to
finalize the decision about our new meeting slot in order
to make it easier for them to schedule.
>From all responses I got for a new monthly meeting time,

> * Every 1st wednesday of the month, 9am PST

was the only one which could be accomodated by everyone.
Thus, I'd like to pick this as our new monthly meeting slot.

The next TM phone call will thus be on Wednesday, May 3
(instead of Monday, May 8 as previously scheduled).

Thanks,
Martin
--
Martin Oberhuber - WindRiver, Austria