[dsdp-tm-dev] Putting file links in the Wiki

Hi DD folks,

Since the wiki doesn't have a file repository, I am using the DSDP download area.  I thought I'd send around instructions since several of you now have commit rights.

ftp: www.eclipse.org (you must use sftp/ssh)

user & pw:  your committer login

directory:  /downloads/dsdp/dd/Subgroups/<your sub-group folder>

The download area is not version-controlled, so please don't delete anything.  Also, it is mirrored and has size quotas, so upload with caution.  Use 664 as the default file permission.

PHP is used to retrieve the download so that the download counters will update properly.  Therefore, please use links that look like this:

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/dsdp/dd/Subgroups/SPIRIT/DSDP_target_definition_requirements_1.1.doc

It takes a few minutes for the link to work.

Doug

Back to the top