RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] Initial RSE CVS Population Complete

Hi Dave,

thanks for jumping in so quickly.
By "version for EclipseCon", did you mean the initial submission on Jan
31?

It's great that you get going so fast. When we have first
auto-built downloads avaialble early, this gives us up to
1 week of testing + fixing, so we'll have a really
M1 "stable build".

Thanks!
Martin
--