[dsdp-tm-dev] Ubuntu Linux Version for RSE Testing?

Hello Ewa,

In Toronto, you had said that PalmSource would want to contribute
automated testing of RSE on Ubuntu Linux.

In order to make our project plan complete - see
  http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/development/plan.php
- I would like to fill in the version number of Ubuntu Linux
that you would like to test on, including the JRE Runtime
you would like to use.

Could you send me that information?

Thanks,
Martin