From: dsdp-tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:dsdp-tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 7:24 PM
To: DSDP TCF dev list
Subject: Re: [dsdp-tcf-dev] TCF Project Proposal

Good question. My intention is to provide a TCF Targets view using the
common navigator that would allow us to provide an extensible UI entry
point to the TCF world without requiring RSE. So the RSE community may
have more of a vested interest in keeping the RSE integration going and,
as such, should probably remain in TM.

Doug.