From: dsdp-tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Oberhuber, Martin
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 3:08 PM
To: DSDP TCF dev list
Subject: [dsdp-tcf-dev] TCF Copyright Year Updates

Hi all,

I would like to take the opportunity of the Helios release to perform an update of the "Copyright-to-year" in all the copyright headers in TCF.

I have done an initial check, and found that LOTS of files need updating from 2009 to 2010. The Eclipse (releng.tools) Copyrights tool works pretty well for this by now.

Does anybody have a concern against this (e.g. lots of local files and want to avoid merging)?
Can anybody volunteer to perform the copyright updates, at least on one component of yours?
It's not rocket sience, but it does require reviewing the changes made by the tool.

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

Back to the top