[dsdp-pmc] EclipseCon 2010

FYI,

I have submitted a standard (25 minute) talk to update the world about what's new in DSDP:
https://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/2010/view_talk.php?id=1415

You are all welcome to use this vehicle to give news about your project. I would especially
invite the Blinki and RTSC projects do so (unless you submit talks for your projects in the
last minute).

Please let me know about any talks related to DSDP that you plan giving.
For now, I am aware of the following in the mobile / embedded space:

  • 1100 - MTJ New & Noteworthy (12 min)
  • 1106 - Mobile Web Apps (25 min)
  • 1150 - eRCP extended (50 min)
  • 1153 - MTJ Tutorial (120 min)
  • 1185 - embedded development IDE (25 min)
  • (accepted!) 1199 - Programming Lego Mindstorms
  • 1211 - Mobile Appdev Panel
  • 1217 - Sequoyah (25 min)
  • 1223 - Sequoyah Localization (25 min)
  • 1259 - A general remote debug system toolset
  • 1317 - Embedded and Mobile BOF (Eric how did you manage registering a BOF? I'm not able to do this yet)
  • 1415 - DSDP Mobile & Embedded Update (25 min)
  • 1420 - GMF showcases for embedded, web and engineering designers
  • 1424 - TCF Update for Helios (25 min)
Martin

Back to the top