From: Wayne Parrott [mailto:wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 6:32 PM
To: Oberhuber, Martin
Cc: DSDP PMC list
Subject: Re: Backup DSDP Rep for the Eclipse Architecture Council

Hi Martin,

Thanks for my consideration as the backup DSDP AC member. At this time my role and responsibilities with Genuitec are very demanding and leave me no bandwidth to take on additional responsibilities. Therefore I must respectfully decline your proposal for me to serve as the backup DSDP AC member.

Regards,

Wayne Parrott
VP, Product Development
Genuitec, LLC