From: Oberhuber, Martin
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 3:15 PM
To: 'DSDP PMC list'
Subject: DSDP talk at ESE

Hi all,

since my DSDP talk at Eclipse Summit Europe is going
to cover multiple projects (mostly DD, NAB, TM, TML --
with the possibility to quickly mention MTJ which has
its own talk) -- I wanted to give you the opportunity to
review the abstract:

http://www.eclipsecon.org/summiteurope2008/sessions?id=95

if there is anything special about your project(s) that
I should put into the talk, please let me know. At the
minimum, I'll need following information from you:
  • What's new in Ganymede
  • Current work / release plans
  • What's especially good to demo
  • What won't work (so I need to take care of when running a demo)
  • Other things you'd like me to mention
  • Good pointers for more information that you have on the Web.
I'm planning to run the demo in a Linux (Ubuntu) VM (VMWare
player, hosted on WinXP), with QEMU small linux target.

We might also briefly discuss things at the PMC meeing
tomorrow, though I believe we'll work more effectively
offline.

http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top