RE: [dsdp-pmc] Google Calendar created for DSDP

Cool! Thanks Martin.

Folks, if you’re using Outlook 2007, you can add a link to an Internet calendar in Outlook:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA101674951033.aspx

Google also provides a calendar sync app

http://www.google.com/support/calendar/bin/answer.py?answer=89955&topic=13948

Doug