[dsdp-pmc] Google Calendar created for DSDP

Hi all,

I created a Google Calendar for DSDP related things.
Currently, it holds the PMC meeting but we can add
more stuff to it.

I'm being told that it's possible to share the Calendar
in a way such that everybody can make changes.
Not sure if this works already. You can use the
Links on the Wiki to have Google Cal send invitations
for you, or add events to your own calendar etc.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/PMC

For DSDP-TM I have a separate Calendar. Google
nicely allows importing multiple (shared) claendars
and accumulating the appointments.

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top