RE: [dsdp-pmc] adding documentation to DSDP info center

Hi Gorkem,

I'm sending such links around all the time.

What I usually do is just browse the docs, from
   http://dsdp.eclipse.org/help/latest
I navigate to the topic I need; when I've found it
in the table of contents, I right-click > Show in New
Tab (in firefox) and copy&paste the resulting URL.
For instance:

http://dsdp.eclipse.org/help/latest/topic/org.eclipse.ercp.doc.isv/html/
overview.html

Cheers,