RE: [dsdp-pmc] adding documentation to DSDP info center

Hi Gorkem,

if that's what you want to do, you'll need an account
on dsdp.eclipse.org.

I suggest you send me your preferred username ther
(gercan ?) and your SSH public key. I'll then
create your user and homedir, install the public
key there, and you can login without us having
to e-mail a password.

Sounds good?

Cheers,
--