Re: [dsdp-pmc] Fw: eRCP Homepage

I agree these are very valid reasons to have the team page and eRCP should have it. I was kind of worried by the description on the first mail because it sounded like we encourage private communication.
--
Gorkem

Oberhuber, Martin wrote:
Hi Gorkem,

As a "User" in this case, I always find it interesting to get an idea
what people (or companies) are behind an actual project. Quite recently,
for instance, this allowed me to type in the name of a project lead into
EclipseZilla and get the list of the talks that person was doing. When
clicking further brings me to an actual photograph of a person (As I've
been doing myself on the Wiki and eclipsezilla, for instance), adds even
more to a personal presence and gives an impression of caring for the
community.

Funny as it may be, but when I communicate with people over E-Mail or
Newsgroup I like having a rough idea of what they look like. And I do
believe that this (slightly) can add to the quality of discussions...
Not as much as meeting somebody personally at, say, EclipseCon, but in a
subtle manner.

But that's just my personal thoughts.

Cheers,
Martin