From: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Gorkem Ercan
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 8:35 AM
To: DSDP PMC list
Subject: Re: [dsdp-pmc] Fw: eRCP Homepage

Added the plan link to the left menu. It was also available under the
news item. Adding the team page will take more time and effort. I am not
sure I follow the contact argument, we have the newsgroups and the
developer mailing list, listed on the main page. Are we looking to add
some bilateral communication?