RE: [dsdp-pmc] Code contribution

Title: Code contribution
The source code needs to be freely available, including for our review and analysis. AFAIK, it is not *required* that source be in CVS.

I may also be slightly confused from Mike’s last email.  Mike: are projects allowed to redistribute only binaries as long as the source code that goes with them is freely available from another website and the license on the binary is compatible with Eclipse?  Or is the expectation that the source code will live with the binary in CVS?

Back to the top