Re: [dsdp-pmc] Urgent: Questions for tomorrow's call with SD Times

Hi Doug,

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 15:26:42 -0700
"Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi DSDP project leads.  A few of us are meeting with Eddie C from SD
> Times for an interview tomorrow.
>
> Shigeki: this is option for you, but if you'd like me to talk about
> the NAB project, please provide some information.

I wrote answers. if it is enough, please use this.

> Questions for each of the subproject leaders:
>

> 1- What is the planned date for the next major release of your project?
> Version number?

We are not yet completing the next release plan.

> 2- What are the most important features to be added in this release?

We are not yet completing the next release plan.

> 3- What are the major benefits of those features?

We are not yet completing the next release plan.

> 4- Will anything be left out of this release, and if so, what?

We are not yet completing the next release plan.

> 5- When will those left-out features be added?

We are not yet completing the next release plan.

> 6- The tool will run on which major operating systems? (Linux, Windows,
> MacOS)

Windows and Linux are supported.

> 7-  The tool requires which version of Eclipse?

3.2 and later

> 8- The tool plugs into an existing Eclipse install does it install a new
> distribution?

NAB can install into an existing Eclipse.

> 9- Would you consider the project "mostly framework" or "mostly tool"
> and why?

NAB's look is mostly tool because it aims GUI builder like as Visual
Studio. But, of course it is builded on framework.

> 10- What are the purpose and intended user group(s) for your project?

Our purpose is building a GUI IDE frameworks for CPU native code
widget libraries. And, we are especially focusing to embedded space.

So, our focused user group is embedded devices GUI programer.

> 11- What other Eclipse projects does EMF have dependencies on?

Sorry, I don't have any thing to talk about this topic.

> 12- Please provide your full name, title, project and your role in it.

Shigeki Moride,
NAB Project Lead

--
Shigeki Moride