[dsdp-mtj-dev] Tackling more Helios release requirements

I have created a wiki page to document the capabilities provided by MTJ (there are not many anyway ) Here is the page http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/MTJ/MTJ_Capabilities . I do not think it requires more information but if you feel it does please feel free to add. Also updated the release train tracker with the information

Also did a check for ICU4J requirements. Found a couple of places where the new code needs to use ICU4J. Also fixed them and updated the tracker. Committers, please do think about requirements if you are updating code on MTJ.

I think we need to generate an API report for 1.1 stream on the next I-build to satisfy that requirement.Can we still try to generate an integration build?
--
Gorkem

Back to the top