[dsdp-mtj-dev] Preprocessor support not working

Hi,

I use Eclipse Galileo and followed the steps at http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/mtj/development/tutorial/installation.php to configure preprocessor support.  But still I get the message "Preprocessor invoked, but hook is not installed.  Consult the installation instructions for MTJ." I installed MTJ from the Eclipse update site and edited config.ini.

The point 1. in the document is a bit unclear to me. There is no file org.eclipse.mtj.core.hooks_[version].jar within the Eclipse directory (and its subdirectories), just a directory named plugins/org.eclipse.mtj.core.hooks_1.0.0.v200908251016.

Another problem I have is this error message: "Error parsing line : //#preprocessing  (Preprocessor Problem Marker)". I need this directive for bb-ant-tools. In the latest Antenna version this should actually be fixed!?
I'm not really shure how these two problems are interrelated.

Thanks!
Klemens

Back to the top