[dsdp-mtj-dev] A problem about the preprocessor hook

Hey guys, after I changed to use eclipse 3.5.X, I noticed that the preprocess hook information was removed from the configure.ini after updating MTJ or installing some new plug-ins. I noticed that there was a line at the head of the configure.ini file saying:
#This configuration file was written by: org.eclipse.equinox.internal.frameworkadmin.equinox.EquinoxFwConfigFileParser

Has anyone else encoutered this problem?

Thanks.

Raymond

Get Windows 7 for only $39.99-CDN College or University students only. This offer ends Jan 3-upgrade now!

Back to the top