Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] PackageBuilder ignoring generated classes

Thanks David for the quick reply,

As you assume, Floggy generates classes only by default. I'll take a look at creating stubs, might be more simple than tweaking the build path. Also thanks for confirming the behaviour/requirement of PackageBuilder, obviously done by design.

Cheers,
Dan