Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] MTJ Build Refactoring

It all looks good to me.

On Apr 27, 2009, at 8:40 AM, David Marques wrote:

Hi Craig,

Well, looking from a macro perspective the major change was extracting a package builder from the preverification builder. Although there were some small changes in order to improve the build process and reduce the overhead, for the user nothing seems to have changed.

Regards,

David Marques

Craig Setera wrote:
I'm not entirely certain what has changed in this versus what was there before. Is it basically splitting functionality into separate builders?