[dsdp-mtj-dev] RE: [mobile-iwg] Additional MTJ projects request

Title: Re: [mobile-iwg] Additional MTJ projects request

Hi David

We would have to create two new features as well: org.eclipse.mtj.pulsar.test and org.eclipse.mtj.pulsar.tool in order to group what goes to the end user, what is a tool and what is a test.

The org.eclipse.mtj.pulsar.metadata.generator plug-in would be placed in the tools folder in the MTJ repository hierarchy and org.eclipse.mtj.pulsar.core.tests plug-in would be placed on the tests folder.

About the package names, we have to follow the eclipse Naming Conventions and it suggest to use the subproject name, followed by the component name. You could refer to http://wiki.eclipse.org/Naming_Conventions for more information.

I believe there is no problem in creating this new plug-ins, but does any other MTJ committer have a problem in creating them?

Could you open a bug in our bugzilla requesting the creation of the new plug-ins??

Thanks

Diego Madruga Sandin

MTJ