[dsdp-mtj-dev] Nightly Build N20090422 Available for Download

Hi everyone,

We’ve just published our latest nightly build. This build has the latest in MTJ API and documentation. All MTJ API javadocs were created (except for the MTJCore class that still under development.) and two new sections were added to the Developer guide:  “Extending the build process with custom build hooks.” and “Creating a Java ME MIDlet Template”.

This build also have the latest version of our new features, including documentation:

  • Signing UI Enhancements
  • MIDlets templates
  • Build Properties support
  • Build hooks

It’s highly recommended to anyone extending MTJ to take a look in the Developer Guide as the API was updated since the latest drop (a new Extension Point was added (Build Hooks) and the Library API was refactored (workspace is incompatible with previous version)).

The nightly build can be downloaded from http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/mtj/downloads/drops/N-N20090422-200904221509/index.html

Please, take some time and try this new version, feedbacks are always welcome.

Regards,

Diego Madruga Sandin

Back to the top