From: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Danail Nachev
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 0:35
To: Mobile Tools for The Java Platform mailing list
Subject: Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Extension point for defining devices - Back onTrack

Device Registry should listen for extension registry changes, so it can
invalidate all devices added via obsolete extensions. Another thing
which I think makes sense if the contributed devices are not persisted,
they are always added at startup from the extension points. This will
guarantee that no stale devices exists in the registry. Does this makes
sense?

BR,
--
Danail Nachev
Senior Software Engineer/Development Tools