Re: RES: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Preprocessing in MTJ

I asked once before... Do we have these docs online or are they only in the distribution?  It would be nice to have up to date MTJ documentation on the web where we could point users to the documentation.

Feng.Wang@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi gep,

I found that MTJ have no doc about how to install it. While EclipseME have the doc about how to install and config the preprocessor support: http://eclipseme.org/docs/installEclipseME.html#step2d

Best Regards,
Feng(Marvin) Wang(王峰)

Sybase Software (China) Co., Ltd
Room 1202-1203, Building One,
Zhangjiang Semiconductor Industry Park
3000 Longdong Avenue
Pudong, Shanghai 201203
Tel: +8621-38657441 or 258-7441
email: feng.wang@xxxxxxxxxx

"Paula Gustavo-WGP010" <wgp010@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

2008-12-03 03:07

Please respond to
Mobile Tools for The Java Platform mailing list        <dsdp-mtj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject
RES: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Preprocessing in MTJ

Hi anthony,

Did you change your eclipse config.ini file? You need to add the following line on it
osgi.framework.extensions=org.eclipse.mtj.core.hooks

I think mtj documentation describes that. if not we need to fix it J

Thanks and I hope it solves the problem
gep