Re: RES: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Preprocessing in MTJ

Hi gep,

I found that MTJ have no doc about how to install it. While EclipseME have the doc about how to install and config the preprocessor support: http://eclipseme.org/docs/installEclipseME.html#step2d

Best Regards,
Feng(Marvin) Wang(王峰)

Sybase Software (China) Co., Ltd
Room 1202-1203, Building One,
Zhangjiang Semiconductor Industry Park
3000 Longdong Avenue
Pudong, Shanghai 201203
Tel: +8621-38657441 or 258-7441
email: feng.wang@xxxxxxxxxx

"Paula Gustavo-WGP010" <wgp010@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

2008-12-03 03:07

Please respond to
Mobile Tools for The Java Platform mailing list        <dsdp-mtj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
RES: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Preprocessing in MTJ

Hi anthony,

Did you change your eclipse config.ini file? You need to add the following line on it
osgi.framework.extensions=org.eclipse.mtj.core.hooks

I think mtj documentation describes that. if not we need to fix it J

Thanks and I hope it solves the problem
gep