Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] MTJ 0.9 Released

Hi,

I am new on this list. I used Eclipseme since 1.5.0 and now I develop with MTJ. thanks to the Eclipseme and MTJ. Nice work!

Jean

Paula Gustavo-WGP010 a écrit :
Hi MTJer's,

Last week we had the formal approval from eclipse foundation to go ahead with MTJ 0.9 release.

Download site was just updated with 0.9 release. The update site is also updated.

Below is a list of the main links:
Download site: _http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/mtj/downloads/drops/R-0.9-200810141345/index.html_
Update site: _http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/mtj/updates/0.9/stable_
Build notes: _http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/mtj/downloads/drops/R-0.9-200810141345/buildNotes.php_

Thanks to everyone that worked on that. Not only the guys that contributed with code, but to everyone one on the list that gave us a lot of feedback during the past months.

:)
gustavo