[dsdp-mtj-dev] Post 0.9 plan

Title: Post 0.9 plan

Hi mtj,

We had our mtj meeting two weeks ago. I just want o send some comments that summarize the main decisions we had about the post 0.9 plan. Feel free to send feedbacks on this plan. We want to make sure mtj goes in a correct direction.

- we will keep all development on the trunk (no branching for now)
- we will do a 0.9.1 release until the end of the year. This release will include some new features.
- the initial planned scope is:
        - keep support to ganymede and europa
        - bug fixes
        - library support
        - midlet localization tool
        - preprocessesing enhancements
- new features can be dropped of the release if there are many major bugs to fix
- on december we will join galileo train, but we have to make sure we keep support to ganymede (i will contact dsdp pmc to understand better how to do this)

- we plan to do a 1.0 with galileo

We are working right now on 0.9.1 plan and we will send the proposal to the list when we have a first draft.

:)
gep

Back to the top