From: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gaff, Doug
Sent: terça-feira, 23 de setembro de 2008 09:55
To: Mobile Tools for The Java Platform mailing list
Subject: RE: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Missing requirements to join galileo

Hi guys,

Signing and packing are critical in the must list. The ramp down policy is very straightforward. You can copy one of the other projects and just follow it. Basically the policy governs what you will do when last minute issues arise during testing. Regarding Orbit, do you have anything that you need from Orbit?

When are you planning to get on the train? #10 on the Galileo page says you need to join by M4.

Doug