[dsdp-mtj-dev] Missing requirements to join galileo

Title: Missing requirements to join galileo

Hi mtj,

Galileo defines a set of requirements that each eclipse project must fulfill in order to join the train. I made an initial analysis of our gaps and their are documented on the wiki

http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/MTJ/Galileo_Train_Gap

There are probably other aspects that are missing there that we will only realize when we start to do the actual work. Feel free to comments / send feedbacks on the list

:)
gep

Back to the top