Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Microemu support on mtj

Just a quick update on this one. I was able to import the MicroEmu snapshot on my Mac. So, I'm not quite sure what is going on on my Ubuntu laptop. As I mentioned yesterday, it appears to work if I step through with the debugger, so I don't think it is an issue with the code I have loaded in my workspace. Instead, it feels like some kind of concurrency issues. I will keep playing with it, but I won't have my Ubuntu laptop with me while I'm traveling this week... so this will have to be sometime after this week.

I also hope to take another look at the way that we are launching the emulator. We should be able to launch directly into the selected midlet if we use the correct launch command. I've done this in my company's tooling and it is much nicer than having to go through the midlet selector user interface when there is only a single midlet.

Craig