Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] EclipseME Empty API Generator

It probably makes more sense to attempt to move to version 3, than to go back to 2.2.1

On Apr 2, 2008, at 5:05 PM, Raniere Hugo-wha006 wrote:
I see, well, in order to get a quick approval I think we should change the CQ to consider ASM 3, allowing us to commit it into SVN sooner. Then we can verify if EclipseME refactored code works with ASM 3. If it does not work, we can either adapt the code to ASM 3 or try to have ASM 2.2.2 approved.
What do you guys think about that approach?

Hugo

From: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Craig Setera
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 6:09 PM
To: Mobile Tools for The Java Platform mailing list
Subject: Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] EclipseME Empty API Generator

I have not tried any other versions.  It is likely that 2.2.1 could work... although it may be missing a necessary bug fix (I was working with the ASM guys while I worked on this to get necessary bug fixes into ASM).  I've not tried ASM 3, nor do I have a feeling for whether it would work in place of ASM 2.2.2.

Craig