[dsdp-mtj-dev] EclipseME Empty API Generator

Hi Craig,

I’ve been looking trhough the eclipseme-tools folder from EclipseME SVN (https://eclipseme.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/eclipseme/trunk/eclipseme-tools), in order to identify the tools used by EclipseME that must be contributed to MTJ.

Basically I’ve found 2 tools there:

  1. EmptyAPIGenerator: I’ll attach its source code to the existing EclipseME CQ. I’ve a question about the contents existent in the eclipse-me-tools/manual folder. Are they used by the EmptyAPIGenerator?

  1. Website Generator: Right now I don’t think it is necessary to submit this code, as we don’t have a clear definition of how the documentation will be presented on MTJ site. If necessary, we can submit this code in the future. What is your opnion about that?

Is there any other code that you think that should be submitted?

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Hugo

Back to the top