Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Issue with preprocessing support with antenna

Mike,

Our emails must have crossed in the ether... This is unfortunate, as it immediately puts MTJ one step behind EclipseME.  While I understand the reasons, it makes it difficult for me to easily transition myself and EclipseME users over to MTJ.

Craig