From: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Craig Setera
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 7:10
To: Mobile Tools for The Java Platform mailing list
Subject: Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] MTJ - Current status

Gustavo,

I've got a packaging bug that is really having an adverse affect on users.  I thought I had it fixed in 1.7.8, but it seems it is actually worse for some people.  I'm still trying to track it down and get it fixed.  I know that it is somehow related to my use of TrueZip for keeping the packaged JAR up to date, but have not yet been able to track down the interaction.  I'm likely going to try to get a 1.7.9 release of EclipseME put together to address this issue if I can find time to figure out the root problem.

It should be a relatively small change and should be pretty simple to pick up for MTJ when it becomes available.

Craig