[dsdp-mtj-dev] MTJ - Current status

Title: MTJ - Current status

Hi MTJer's,

Just to let everyone know what we are doing right now

- Craig just release a test version of eclipseME 1.7.8 that will be used the code
- We are working to refactore the code to follow eclipse coding standards
- Once we have it done we will submit the CQs
- We are also updating MTJ web site and wiki (project information, new planning, etc.)

I hope that we can have a first version of MTJ reboot on eclipse download site pretty soon

If anyone have any comments and question, feel free to send to the list

:)
gep

Back to the top