From: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Craig Setera
Sent: sexta-feira, 7 de março de 2008 15:23
To: Mobile Tools for The Java Platform mailing list
Subject: Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Initial contributions on MTJ reboot

If you drop the Antenna support you are dropping the preprocessing feature... That is a choice you can make, but be aware of that.  My hope was that we would be able to get a release of MTJ out the door that was functionally equivalent to the next EclipseME... While I understand the concerns with legal approvals, by having two different feature sets, it is going to make it harder to move EclipseME users over to MTJ.