From: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hildum
Eric-XFQ473
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 3:25 PM
To: Mobile Tools for The Java Platform mailing list
Subject: RE: [dsdp-mtj-dev] MTJ Working Plan

Ken, Could you give a little more information about what you would like
to see and when you would like to see it? Are you looking for something
like CDC support? Would that be something you think should be in prior
to MTJ 1.0, or could it come a little later?

Eric Hildum
Senior Product Manager, Mobile Developer Tools & SDK
Software Platforms and Delivery
Ecosystem and Market Development
Motorola
Direct: +1-408-541-6809