[dsdp-mtj-dev] Inactive Committer Cleanip

Hi MTJ,

Are part of the project reboot, it is necessary to clean up some of the inactive committers on the MTJ project and to nominate some new committers.  I will handle the new nominations through the portal, but I would like to recommend the following committer cleanup based on project activity and dev list activity.

Mika, I need your help in verifying this list.  Ideally, I would like a resignation email to this mailing list either for each person individually or for the entire group from Mika.

Committers to remove:

Rseppala – Rauna Seppala

Rpastran – Rodrigo Pastrana

Mhoikkala – Mika Hoikkala