RE: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Discussion about mtj extension points

Title: Discussion about mtj extension points
probably everyone knows the mtj wiki page, but just in case here it is http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/MTJ

From: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paula Gustavo-WGP010
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 6:35 PM
To: Mobile Tools for The Java Platform mailing list
Subject: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Discussion about mtj extension points

Hi,

I added today an initial analysis that i made of the current extensions points that are available on MTJ. I just tried to identify all of them and understand what were their functionality on MTJ context.

I posted it on the mtj wiki together with a section that can be used in 2008 planning.

Please feel free to comment on it. We can try to start our discussion about the MTJ services on top of it.

Thanks,
:)
gustavo

Back to the top