[dsdp-mtj-dev] Need a way to store Executable information for runtime

As stated in a previous mail, I was storing information about the executable for the emulator of the runtime in the DevicePlatformImpl Configuration block with the previous code. That code is no longer persisted. I need a new way to store this data, or a return to the old way. I do not see a way to store this data in the RuntimePlatformImpl without changing our model to allow for a configuration block on this data. I need a solution for this so that we don't loose this functionality.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
kevin
Kevin Horowitz
khorowit@xxxxxxxxxx
Client Platforms and Technology Development
Workplace Portal and Collaboration Software
IBM - Boca Raton, +1-561-862-2113

Back to the top