[dsdp-mtj-dev] J2ME for DTV

Hi, I am a new member for this MailList.

I´m a student and starting a new project about Digital TV in Brazil. Here accept the ARIB standard, and I am not finding anything about programming for this middleware. Only about MHP Standard.
I know that the javatv API can be used in both cases, but don´t have a good interface how Havi.

Have anybody that work with this, or know were i can look for?

Tks

--
Nilton Ferreira Passos
Engenharia da Computação - 5º Ano