From: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kevin M Horowitz
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 10:55 AM
To: Mobile Tools for The Java Platform mailing list
Subject: Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Documents?

There is a getting started document that includes tutorial that are part of the user documentation. These are not currently available outside of the installation or CVS site.

kevin
-----------------------------
Kevin Horowitz (khorowit@xxxxxxxxxx)
IBM Software Group - WPLC
8051 Congress Ave.
Boca Raton, Fl 33487
+1-561-862-2113 (t/l 975)

Inactive hide details for "Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/07/2006 10:44 AM

Please respond to
Mobile Tools for The Java Platform mailing list <dsdp-mtj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[dsdp-mtj-dev] Documents?

Hi guys,

Do you have any getting started documentation for MTJ? I saw the Use Cases and the “Mobile Application Development Process” presentation (wow). I’m looking for something simply that talks about how to get going.

Thanks,

Doug