Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Preverifier error

Hi,

When you try to run a project, the code looks for a jar file in a "deployed" directory. You need to build the project in order to run it. That said, the error message should have been something descriptive, to let you know that. I have fixed the error code to output the text message properly now.

I do not know why you are having problems in preverification. We are trying some things to duplicate the problem here, but have not seen it yet.

The error messages in your log file below are in a check to see if the project exists. Do you have a stale run window in your configuration? That is, a run that is pointing at a closed or nonexistent project?

Thanks,
kevin
-----------------------------
Kevin Horowitz (khorowit@xxxxxxxxxx)
IBM Software Group - WPLC
8051 Congress Ave.
Boca Raton, Fl 33487
+1-561-862-2113 (t/l 975)

Inactive hide details for "Yaoxing Zhang" <yaoxing.zhang@xxxxxxxxx>"Yaoxing Zhang" <yaoxing.zhang@xxxxxxxxx>

          "Yaoxing Zhang" <yaoxing.zhang@xxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          10/25/2006 03:36 AM

          Please respond to
          Mobile Tools for The Java Platform mailing list <dsdp-mtj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Preverifier error

I tried the latest version 0.7RC1 right now. I'm glad to see that midpapi20.jar is included by default. But when I select "Build MTJ Project", the same problem still occurs: error in preverification. Both WTK2.2 and WTK2.5 have the problem.
And there's another problem, I can not create new launch configuration.
May the attachment be of help.